If you are looking for a new space, a totally virgin and surprising scenario, a half way between modernism and Gothic, and with the unmistakable mark of Antoni Gaudí, Bellesguard is your space.
Located in the upper area of Barcelona you will enjoy spectacular gardens that will allow you to hold outdoor events, in an atmosphere of absolute privacy, away from the hustle and bustle of the city center. A place of peace, the exclusivity of stepping on a land with a millenary history and having the entire Bellesguard site at your disposal.
SPACES AND CAPACITIES
The renting spaces in the Bellesguard Tower of Antoni Gaudí are located around it.
The glazed porch and the whole outside area: medieval enclosure, garden, benches and chapel.
Different spaces communicated with each other which can be adapted to the needs of each event.
Total area of the enclosure (m2): 1,900 m2
- Exteriors: medieval enclosure, garden, benches and chapel. Surface: 1,620 m2
- Porch. Surface: 180m2
Total capacity of the enclosure (exterior and porch):
- Capacity in banquet format: 250 pax
- Capacity in cocktail format: 300 pax
- Capacity in theater format: 300 pax
Capacity covered (only glazed porch):
- Capacity in banquet format: 120 pax
- Capacity in cocktail format: 120 pax
- Capacity in theater format: 120 pax
There is the possibility of placing a tent in the gardens, and increase the capacity to cover for cases of rain.
The additional capacity will depend on the size of the chosen tent and its placement.